Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First short post

So, this blog's just going to serve as an intermediary between my training and whatnot for the Bike and Build and leading up to the ride and through it. I have a few links on the right there. If you want to sponsor me by donating to Bike and Build, you can click the "Donate" link on the right and then on the drop-down menu of riders that comes up, just select, "Nicholas Hill", from the list. I will go ahead and say I greatly appreciate it, and that Bike and Build is a 501c(3) non-profit organization, and your donation is tax-deductible up to the amount allowed by law.

In the coming week, while I'm on fall break and practicing the art of procrastination by not studying for my general and physics GRE tests coming up, I'll flesh this blog out a little more and tell how my riding is doing as I'll surely do a few rides while I'm home. I'm not expecting to hold up to the 70 mile days in the mountains I was doing this summer in Montana, but I should manage tolerably enough. Take care.

No comments: